Premier Master-Planned Community
Bat Creek Peninsula is home to Rarity Bay, one of the premier master-planned communities on Tellico Lake. Rarity Bay rests in the shadows of the Smoky Mountains and is surrounded on three sides by the azure waters of Tellico Lake. It offers 10 miles of wild shoreline boasting a fringe wetlands full of native flora and fauna and protecting the shoreline from erosion.
Waterfront Active Living
Waterfront living is clearly a large part of Rarity Bay’s lifestyle: Some homes have private docks and the community also offers docking facilities. The Rarity Bay Yacht Club offers a full calendar of events from cruises to social events. No end to water sport possibilities from sailing, to power boating, to paddling, to fishing and swimming.
Rarity Bay Amenities
- An elegant stacked stone clubhouse reflective of the club’s French Country architectural style is the perfect venue for fine dinning, events or simply relaxing with family and friends.
- The 18-hole championship golf course fits the rolling topography like a glove, making even bogeys bearable. There is a pro shop, putting green, practice range, clubs and apparel and if those bogeys do bug you, you can get some lessons from the pros.
- There are hiking and biking trails.
- A large, nearly 2-acre, dog park, Rusty’s Place for your four-legged family members.
- A community garden where you can, not only grow cut flowers but stock your pantry with seasonal veggies as well.
- A community activity center with kitchen facilities creates the perfect space for everything from card games, to wine tasting, to business meetings and more.
- Fitness center.
- Tennis courts.
- Swimming pool.
- White Stables Equestrian Center offering a variety of boarding options plus training, trail riding and more.